Texas Gulf Coast Chapter
Houston, TX 77001
The regional chapter of American Pilgrims for the Texas Gulf Coast is centered on Houston, Texas.
Broadly stated, the purpose of this local chapter is to keep members connected to the Camino and to introduce new people to the phenomenon. We plan to accomplish this in a number of ways, such as social events, walks, mentoring future pilgrims and serving as a local host for hospitalero training through American Pilgrims.
- To offer opportunities for local pilgrims to gather and hold events related to the Camino.
- To mentor future pilgrims, promote the pilgrimage and American Pilgrims through social gatherings.
- To serve as a local host for hospitalero training in the western Texas Gulf region.
Contact chapter coordinators Linda Shubert, Jenny Dudley and Madeline Spector at TexasGulfCoast@americanpilgrims.org for more information or to be added to the chapter email list.
The Texas Gulf Coast Chapter schedules walks, talks, potlucks and much more!
Sign up for our chapter email list to receive the latest announcements, invitations, and newsletters.
You can also visit the Local Chapter Events Calendar and select our chapter name in the "All Events Category" pull-down menu. This will filter to display only our chapter's events.
Follow this link to watch our chapter video on YouTube.
Follow this link to watch American Pilgrims' Local Chapters video on YouTube.
Click on the links below for some of our most recent newsletters:
- March 2023
- February 2023
- October 2022
- September 2022
- August 2022
- July 2022: Pictures from the Camino
- April 2022: Pilgrim Profile: Linda Shubert
- March 2022
- February 2022
- January 2022: Pilgrim Profile: Kathi White
- October 2021
- September 2021 Pilgrim Profile: Marilyn Henry
Are you interested in learning more about the Camino?
You can join the American Pilgrims on the Camino Facebook group for great dialogue, photos and a running commentary about the Camino from like-minded pilgrims.
The Texas Gulf Coast Camino Mentor Program can pair individuals who have questions about anything from planning to packing with a nearby Camino veteran who can answer questions. Email us for details.