BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Meet the members of our Board of Directors
Click on each photo for the board member's bio.
SARA STEIG GRADWOHL
The hardworking, all-volunteer board of directors helps members of American Pilgrims on the Camino give back to the Camino by ensuring that we fulfill our mission to support the Camino, gather pilgrims together and inform and encourage past and future pilgrims.
Board members serve a three-year term that is renewable once. The board meets four times per year.
The board works with members to
- develop and help local chapters thrive
- identify recipients of grants
- publish “La Concha”
- maintain a vibrant web site
- grow membership
- host the annual Gathering of Pilgrims
- develop the financial resources needed to accomplish our mission.