Researchers and educators often want to send surveys asking pilgrims about different aspects of their Camino.
American Pilgrims on the Camino is in a unique position to assist you.
We will not share our mailing list with you directly and ask that you do not post it to our Facebook group. If approved, we will help distribute your survey to our membership.
- proof of enrollment in or affiliation with an accredited higher education institution
- brief paragraph about how the data will be used
- copy of potential survey (with consent statements)
- copy of approval from institutional research board (IRB)
- copy of suggested email to membership (including statement of where to send questions)
- suggestion of date(s) American Pilgrims sends an email to membership
- You must be a current member of American Pilgrims on the Camino.
If approved, we will send the survey to our membership.
In return for sharing your survey with our membership, we request you
- allow a 4-week window during which we will review your request including survey purpose and
- submit a brief lay submission on your research results for publication in La Concha, our quarterly magazine.