Researchers and educators often want to send surveys asking pilgrims about different aspects of their Camino.
American Pilgrims on the Camino is in a unique position to assist you.
We will not share our mailing list with you directly but may distribute your survey to our membership.
- proof of enrollment in or affiliation with an accredited higher education institution
- brief paragraph about how the data will be used
- copy of potential survey (with consent statements)
- copy of approval from institutional research board (IRB)
- copy of suggested email to membership (including statement of where to send questions)
- suggestion of date(s) American Pilgrims sends an email to membership
- You must be a current member of American Pilgrims on the Camino.
If approved, we will send the survey to our membership.
In return for sharing your survey with our membership, we request you
- allow a 4-week window during which we will review your request including survey purpose and
- submit a brief lay submission on your research results for publication in La Concha, our quarterly magazine.