Please join the Finger Lakes Chapter for a hike and (socially distanced) get-together on the Keuka Lake Outlet Trail: https://www.traillink.com/trail/keuka-outlet-trail/ on Saturday, July 18! (Rain date: Sunday, July 19.)
We’ll meet at 10:00 am in the parking lot near Cascade Mill, at the intersection of Ridge Road and Outlet Road in Milo. (Click HERE to see the meeting place on Google Maps.) From there we’ll head west toward Penn Yan for a couple of miles, passing Seneca Mills Falls and enjoying the shady, level trail.
Back at the parking lot, we’ll have lunch at a nearby picnic area. If you’d like to stay for lunch, please bring your own food and beverage. If you have one, bring a camp chair so we can spread out at a safe distance.
We are eager to enjoy the beautiful Finger Lakes summer with fellow pilgrims and friends! Of course, we will follow all current New York State guidelines to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
• If you’re not feeling well or you know you have recently been in contact with someone who tested positive for COVID-19, please stay home. We’ll look forward to seeing you at a future event.
• Only members of the same household may share a ride.
• You must wear a mask or other face covering that covers your nose and mouth when you are within six feet of someone else.
• Keep your distance from others when walking. Allow other hikers plenty of room to get by. If you are walking next to someone, wear your mask.
• Cover your mouth when you cough or sneeze. It’s best to use a tissue, but if you don’t have one, use the crook of your elbow.
• Avoid hugging or touching others.
• Bring hand sanitizer and clean your hands frequently.
• If you bring lunch, do not share food or drink with anyone outside your own household.