Submit an Event
Dear chapter coordinators:
To submit a chapter event:
- Please use a separate form for each event.
- Remember that the calendar is seen by the entire country so don't make assumptions about local places.
- Include event name and format as
- Event city, state 2-letter postal code: Chapter Name, short title of event. (e.g., Tucson, AZ: Old Pueblo Chapter, St. James Day Potluck)
Note: List the event location NOT the chapter location. In the case of online or virtual events, in place of the city and state use "Online". (e.g., Online: Old Pueblo Chapter, Zoom Camino presentation)
Unfortunately hyperlinks (URLs) do not come through in the event description. If you have a URL in the event description, immediately after the linking text, insert the complete URL. We'll fix that before posting. Like this:
To see the map, click HERE. (https://www.denverwater.org/sites/default/files/LargeMapFINAL.pdf)
For the registration URL do not enclose the links in parentheses. If your registration link is your chapter's email address, enter that like this: mailto:YourChapterName@americanpilgrims.org
Once you click SUBMIT, corrections will have to be made by administrators. Contact Webmaster@americanpilgrims.org.
To submit a non-chapter event:
- Occasionally you may want to submit an event of interest to your participants that is not a chapter event. An event category "Not a chapter event" is available for this. You should also check your chapter name so the event will be seen by those in your area.
- Event Contact Name: Enter name of event contact or simply "Chapter coordinators.”
- Event Contact Email: Use your chapter's email address.
We'll review and post your event on the local chapter events calendar as soon as we can.