Come watch a movie under the stars with us! Richard and Kathy Sholtys are setting up a movie in their backyard for us. We’ll be watching I’ll Push You which is a great movie. This 2017 documentary tells the story of lifelong friends Justin Skeesuck and Patrick Gray. Despite a neuromuscular disease that confined him to a wheelchair, Justin wanted to travel the Camino de Santiago. When he told Patrick of his wish, his friend replied, “I’ll push you”—and their adventure began.
When: Friday, September 11th at 7:00 p.m. (Rain date Sept 12th and we’ll post on facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/938341893206743 if plans change)
Where: 44 Dove Drive, Ithaca.
How to Register: There is a limit of 20 places available. We require that people sign up for a slot. https://www.signupgenius.com/go/20F054EA5AE22A4F85-outdoor If your plans change and you cannot attend, please relinquish your spot so that someone on the waiting list can attend.
What to bring:
• Snacks and drinks for yourself
• Chair and blanket
We require that folks follow all current New York State guidelines to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
• If you’re not feeling well or know you have recently been in contact with someone who tested positive for COVID-19, please stay home. We’ll look forward to seeing you at a future event.
• Only members of the same household may share a ride.
• You must wear a mask or other face covering that covers your nose and mouth when you are within six feet of someone else.
• Cover your mouth when you cough or sneeze. It’s best to use a tissue, but if you don’t have one, use the crook of your elbow.
• Avoid hugging or touching others.
• Bring hand sanitizer and clean your hands frequently.
• Feel free to bring snacks, but do not share food or drink with anyone outside your own household.
• All hikers must sign in with the group before the hike, including name and contact information.
We look forward to seeing you!
P.S. It looks like we may have move our hike this weekend to Sunday if the weather forecast holds. We’ll post an update on facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/938341893206743 on Friday.