Suzanne Blazier will lead this walk.
Parks Walk with a stop at the New Life Presbyterian Church outdoor labyrinth.
1) When: Tuesday, October 5th, 8:30 AM.
2) Meet at 8:30 AM at El Oso Grande Park, 10600 Osuna Rd NE, Albuquerque, NM 87111.
The park is east of Morris between Spain and Montgomery.
Park at the far east end of Osuna Rd. There is a picnic area at that end of the park where we can meet one another. We will begin our walk from that NE corner of the park.
3) The walking route I will take you on is approximately 4.34 miles in length. This walk is on city sidewalks, along a paved bike path, and on a pleasant trail through Academy Hills Park. The elevation gain on the walk is 247 feet.
4) Our walk will be a loop beginning and ending at El Oso Grande Park. There are a few stores we will be near along the way where you might be able to use a restroom. Otherwise, there are no toilets along the route.
5) Dress appropriately for the weather. Bring water, snacks if desired, a hat, and sunscreen.
6) Please respond to firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to participate.
7) Carpool if you like. There is typically adequate parking available.
8) Approximate time allowed for the walk depends on how fast or leisurely everyone is walking, and how long we choose to stay at the labyrinth for meditation and reflection. The actual walk not counting time for the labyrinth is a minimum of 90 minutes.